Based on a lot of feedback from our users, we are now bringing email reminders and notifications to remind me this.
Why do I need email notifications?
- Great way to keep your whole team in the loop.
- Avoid unnecessary communication by automatic notifications.
- Never forget any work-item while you are away.
What are the different email notifications available?
- New Notifications – Upcoming Work Items – Due Work Items
- You will receive an email reminder every time you have pending notifications, upcoming work items or work items that are due.
- The service checks for new events every hour, and skips the reminder if there’s nothing to send.
- Weekly Digest
- You will receive a personalized email about your work every Monday, so that you may plan your week accordingly.
- There’s no skipping. The service will report even when no work items are found, so that you can plan you idle-time.
- New Features – News – Announcements
- You will receive this email, when we have something new to share with you, regarding the service.
- The sole purpose of this email is to keep you up to date with our product.
How do I enable email notifications?
Please follow these steps:
- Login to Log into your Account
- Click on ‘Preferences’ (at the top right corner)
- Under ‘Email Reminders and Notifications’ section
- Indicate how you would like to receive email reminders for various events, by ticking the checkboxes.
- Click ‘Save’ to retain the changes.
Note: Even though email notification is a great automated way get notified, you should not rely on email notifications for mission critical work.